E.ON bosses have agreed a new schedule of work at delay-hit building upgrades in Toryglen.
Energy efficiency upgrades to 608 flats in the area should have taken 12 weeks but are still underway nine months later.
E.ON now says remedial work will start on March 27 at Kerrycroy Avenue and finish by mid-May 2017.
Homes that have so far had no work carried out will see work begin on Monday, April 3.
Resident Ian Paterson said: “It just might have been sensible to have agreed these dates with affected residents beforehand but, then again, communication has not been Thistle’s strong suit.
“I note some work begins on April 3, 2017 - and end in what year?”
The Evening Times first told of the Toryglen problems in February.
The upgrade scheme, aimed at reducing energy bills and improving building fabric, should have taken 12 weeks to complete.
It is still under way nine months later with residents in Kerrycroy Avenue and the surrounding area saying a host of problems have been caused by the works.
Thistle Housing Association said it has now has dedicated an additional resource to E.ON’s team to support Thistle’s project manager to manage the contract on behalf of residents.
E.ON has also agreed that it will move its customer liaison team into Thistle’s office and that the programme will be monitored on a fortnightly basis.
Patricia Jamieson, chairwoman Thistle Housing Association said: “The team at Thistle Housing Association has undertaken extensive liaison with E.ON to ensure the schedule of works being proposed is credible and can be delivered efficiently.
“With the additional resources being put in place and a realistic programme identified - addressing the remedial before new work is started - provides a scope of work that can be rolled out immediately for our residents.
“We remain dedicated to doing everything in our power to ensure our residents receive a finished product they can be proud of as quickly as possible.”
Owner occupiers paid £2129.10 towards costs.
While Thistle and E.ON both say residents will not have to pay any more as Thistle agreed the fixed price contract with E.ON, neither body will reveal the new cost of the work.
A spokeswoman for E.ON initially reissued a statement given to the Evening Times last week.
When pushed, she added: “We are concentrating on delivering a successful project and wouldn’t go into specific commercial aspects.
“But suffice to say residents won’t be asked to contribute further and we are absolutely committed to ensuring residents are left with a quality installation and more efficient, comfortable homes.”